I got really excited and I am combining days 5 and 6 of the 20 Day Wellness Challenge into one post to tell you more!
Day 5 of the wellness challenge was to get outside, which was so awesome because spring is right around the corner. There are still some frigid days in the mix, but my lungs needed the fresh air! One of my favorite things to do is go on hikes, which can be difficult in the winter. But, I was so much happier after taking a short walk outside and cannot wait to be able to do so every day in the warmer months.
Now, for Day 6: De-cluttering…
As a college student, my room is a literal mess at the moment. Like a tornado happened. I can’t even explain it. So, when day 6 came around I knew I needed it desperately. But if the mess in your room is as big as mine, you may need some tips and tricks. Here’s some to help guide you through the de-cluttering process:
- Go through your old paperwork and assignments
- Make piles for each class, subject, or need and go from there. Trash anything that’s already been graded or submitted that you definitely won’t need for a test or future assignment.
- Use folders for each class that you can keep at home, so you aren’t carrying around papers you don’t need every day.
- Clean off one flat surface at a time.
- Trash expired makeup or products.
- Sell your old textbooks!
- Contact your friends, create an Amazon account, or use Facebook.
- Do your laundry!!
- Rearrange furniture to maximize any storage you don’t already have.
- Donate unwanted or never-worn clothes.
- Make a habit out of making your bed
Hope some of these help! Stay tuned for Day 7 of the wellness challenge!